Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
We can’t keep chasing symptoms with prescription drugs and expecting good results. Instead, we must find the root cause of the problem. Aricept is a prescribed medication for Alzheimer’s, yet it’s most common side effects include memory loss and hallucinations. In this episode, I’ll be explaining the dangers of this specific medication and why it’s my choice for the toxic drug of the week.
I’ll discuss how medical professionals are not always looking at the right things and can sometimes use prescription drugs merely as a band-aid to treat symptoms, as opposed to looking for an underlying issue. Today, my goal is to help you decide whether taking Aricept without considering the potential side effects or better alternatives is worth the risk and to ensure you and your loved ones are making informed decisions when it comes to prescription meds.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Five foods you can remove from your diet today to improve your health.
- How much water you should be drinking every day.
- The real reason your body is breaking down.
- The negative side effects of Aricept.
- Why prescription drugs are not always the answer.
- What to look at in order to figure out the causes of your symptoms.
- Why you should avoid cholesterol-lowering medications.
- The issue with being a symptoms chaser.
- How stress is affecting your body.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There is a reason why your body is breaking down and it all is derived from stress. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Prescription medications can never normalize function; only food can do that. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You can't keep chasing symptoms with prescription medications and expect good results. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: