Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m sharing the truth about non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Motrin or aspirin and how they could be causing you considerable and irreversible damage. For years, aspirin has been used as a preventative measure against strokes, as well as other cardiovascular diseases. In this episode, I will go into detail of the dangerous side effects of taking these medications.
You’ll learn why taking industrially synthesized chemicals can never nourish the gut and bring us back to health. Listen in as I emphasize the importance of allowing your body to heal itself and provide examples as to why your medical professionals are failing you by focusing on the wrong things.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are doing to your gut.
- The negative side effects of taking aspirin.
- The importance of being accountable for your health.
- Why plants are the real medicine.
- How medical professionals are contradicting themselves.
- The importance of knowing what you’re putting into your body.
- How to get some digestion-related bonuses from me.
- Why we need to let our bodies heal themselves.
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: