Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is a quick one on the phenomenal benefits of exercise. With benefits including boosting metabolism, promoting sounder sleep, and combating health conditions like heart disease and diabetes, it’s no wonder exercise has long been recommended for a healthy and happy life.
As a Doctor of Chiropractic, I know you can never underestimate the power of movement. In this episode, you will learn the importance of working out with intention and how strength training is even better for bone health than dairy. This is the episode for you if you’re ready to look and feel better from the inside out.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- 31 benefits of exercise.
- How weight training can strengthen your bone health more than dairy.
- Why you can’t underestimate the power of motion.
- How to receive a free mini bottle of Smart Carb.
- What I consider a perfect day.
- How to get some extra digestion goodies.
- The importance of working out with intention.
- How to remove toxins from your body.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Have sex, exercise, and drink a green juice. If you do all three of those things in one day, I think that’s a perfect day.-@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet How you strengthen your bone health is by weight training.-@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Motion is life.-@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: