Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
More often than not, my patients rate their energy somewhere between a three and a six. If that sounds familiar, or you’re just interested in learning how to kick up your energy a few notches the natural way, then this episode is for you. Listen in to learn about the different energy sources, how our bodies tap into those sources, and key information we need to know about boosting our energy supply in a healthy and effective way.
It’s crucial to pay attention to energy deficiency symptoms so you can work to serve your body and maintain health. That’s why I’m sharing some self-tests to see what your energy and lymphatics are up to, as well as dietary recommendations for optimum energy and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What I use to test energy levels.
- How to self-test for energy deficiency.
- Where we tend to get our energy.
- What not to underestimate when it comes to getting energy from food.
- The sequence our body uses to gain energy.
- What to be aware of when it comes to Keto diets.
- How much protein you should be getting daily.
- The details of my Energize My Body challenge.
- Clues and symptoms to pay attention to.
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- The Truth About Keto – Jillian Michaels
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: