Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Want to know why you are low on energy? What about why so many people are suffering from degenerative diseases? Today I’m going to answer those questions and more as I discuss some important information laid out in a new book by Dr. Howard Loomis called What’s Your Nutritional Deficiency?
Listen in to hear the price we pay for losing essential nutrients and creating deficiencies in our bodies, as well as the keys to relieving symptoms and getting yourself back on track. You’ll learn why it is so important to understand what’s going on in your body, what your food is lacking, and why Americans have “the most expensive urine in the world.”
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- A behind-the-scenes look at what is causing more people to suffer from nutritional deficiency.
- Why medication is not what the medical model makes it seem.
- The importance of looking deeper to find out how you’re exhausting nutrients.
- Why you are low on energy.
- How to get your body back on track.
Ideas Worth Sharing:'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.' - Aristotle Click To Tweet 'Think, examine, analyze—don’t just accept.' - Dr. Earl Lakow Click To Tweet The medical model is broken. They continue to make you think that medications are healthy and nourishing, and they’re just not. They’re the opposite. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- What is Your Nutritional Deficiency? by Dr. Howard Loomis
- Enzymes: The Key To Health by Dr. Howard Loomis
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: