Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
No matter what ails you, you have two models to choose from to try and treat it: the medical model or the digestion model. In this episode, I will lay out how each model works and what differentiates the two. I’ll also explain a gas can analogy that relates to your health.
Many medical professionals will prescribe you a pharmaceutical that has side effects, and then more pharmaceuticals to treat those side effects. They fail to see the importance of your diet on your digestion and healing your body the natural way. Listen in to learn why you shouldn’t let a diet vilify foods you need in order to heal your body and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the “Gas Can Health Analogy” is all about.
- Why food is the most important medication.
- What the body does without enough carbs or protein.
- Three questions you’ll be asked by medical doctors.
- What my GUT-Check Protocol involves.
- Why you need to be receiving energy from what you put in your body.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Whatever the symptom may be, the question you should be asking yourself is: How do I stop this from advancing? How do I make this go away?. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Pharmacology does not normalize function—only nutrition can do that. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you know what to look for, it's easy to fix things. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: