Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It’s been a while since I released my previous episode on metabolic syndrome, so I thought it was time to talk about it again in a more succinct manner. Today I will be resharing my recording from that episode, but this time I have some important information to add on to give you an even better understanding of what we really need to be looking at when it comes to these kinds of deficiencies.
Listen in to get a close look at what is happening behind the scenes with metabolic syndrome, including how it works, why it happens, and what really solves it. You’ll also learn about five healthy strategies to help prevent and reverse metabolic syndrome, as well as five special foods that combat cortisol.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What metabolic syndrome is.
- Why expired foods aren’t worth it.
- How to get your questions answered live.
- What needs to be focused on in order to find a solution.
- The importance of asking questions before resorting to prescriptions.
- Understanding cortisol and how to control it better.
- Five healthy strategies to potentially prevent and reverse metabolic syndrome.
- The five special foods that combat cortisol.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If we are not looking at the nutrient duty sheet or the sequence with which we derive energy from our food, then we’re missing the point. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Food is how we convert energy—through that sequence of carbs, fats, and proteins. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Metabolic syndrome is nothing more than an energy deficiency, specifically a carb-fat breakdown. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- SDR-4: Metabolic Syndrome Doesn’t Own You
- SMART Circle
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Lyme Disease, Second Edition by Burton Goldberg and Larry Trivieri
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: