Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Digestion is really just two things: how well you receive nutrition inside the cell and how you eliminate waste. In this episode, I talk all about the various waste-removing processes and why they are so important in order to understand your digestion and overall health. Knowing where and how the waste in your body is eliminated can allow you to see what is going on and know where things may need help.
Listen in as I give you a clear idea of what waste actually is, as well as all seven ways that your body eliminates it. You’ll learn the role certain parts of your body play in getting the unusable stuff out, how digestive enzymes can help these processes, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What human waste products are.
- The important function of your sweat glands.
- What body buffers are and how they handle waste.
- How your blood transports and helps with waste removal.
- The GI tract and what it eliminates.
- The role of your liver in removing and processing waste.
- How the lungs are removing waste.
- What the kidneys do and how they work to rid your body of toxins.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Digestion is really just two things: how well you receive nutrition inside the cell and then how you eliminate waste.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The GI tract eliminates solid undigested foods, wastes, carbon dioxide, water, salt, and heat.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet A waste product is any product that has no function in the body.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology by Tortora Grabowski
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: