Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It’s concert season, and we all know those concerts can get very hot and muggy. Guess what can help cool you down. Ginger. As you can tell by the title and my awesome segue, I’m going to be talking all about the benefits of ginger. (Hint: There are a lot of them!) You will also get to hear some great tips on how to use this fabulous root.
As a cousin to turmeric, galangal, and cardamom, ginger has some similarities to these roots in both looks and properties. Listen in to learn the many ways ginger can help your health and digestion, the importance of having fresh ginger, and how to conveniently have it when you need it most.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How ginger aids in cooling or warming your body temperature.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger.
- How this root helps with stomach problems.
- The importance of fresh spices.
- What Raynaud’s disease is, what causes it, and how ginger is helpful.
- How ginger is great for muscle pain, tension, and arthritis.
- How to make a ginger compress.
- The ways ginger helps back and menstrual pain.
- How motion sickness can be cured by ginger.
- Ginger’s effect on headaches.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Ginger has a relaxing aromatic effect on your GI tract or your digestion. I give this out all the time.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You can apply a ginger compress for sore achy muscles.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Motion sickness and ginger go well together.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Say You Me – Lionel Richie
- Gin Gins candy
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: