Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Are you looking for a natural way to boost your immunity and collagen? Have you heard words such as polyphenols or flavonoids but aren’t quite sure what they mean? If so, search no further. Today I address these questions as I list the top 10 benefits of rose hips.
Rose hips, also known as rosa canina, are known to fight infections and manage stress, but they are also amazing for the absorption of vitamin C and have collagen stabilizing effects. And that’s not all! Listen in as I explain why rose hips are one of my favorite herbs and how they can help you and boost your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why rose hips are one of my favorite herbs.
- What vitamins are in rose hips.
- How bioflavonoids are beneficial to the body.
- Why proper kidney function is essential for good health.
- What they used rose hips to prevent during World War 2.
- The importance of polyphenols.
- Why vitamin C is important.
- Examples of flavonoids.
Ideas Worth Sharing:One of the benefits of rose hips is that they increase white blood cell counts.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet They used rose hips in World War 2 to prevent scurvy.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Rose hips pack a wallop of vitamin C.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- “Top 100 polyphenols. What are they and why are they important?” by Catherine Saxelby
- July Smart Kidney Bundle
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: