Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
How is food broken down before it even touches your stomach acid? Today I am going to be talking about this process—something I like to call predigestion—and explaining the importance of chewing your food and more.
Listen in as I share the two main components to what digestion really is, as well as how to begin digestion properly. Breaking down food and turning it into your cells, tissues, and organs is an incredibly exhausting process, so I discuss how you can make it much easier for your body.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What I call predigestion.
- A common misconception about stomach acid.
- How hydrochloric acid is developed.
- Why it’s important to chew your food.
- Why we are seeing H.Pylori more often now.
- How to activate salivary amylase.
- The science of food.
- How to get some free goodies.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The science of food is what nutrition is.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet All drugs have side effects simply because they are designed to block normal body functions.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Chew your food, guys. Your stomach does not have teeth.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- What is Your Nutritional Deficiency by Dr. Loomis
- July Smart Kidney Bundle
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: